Friday, February 25, 2005

Reflecting on a life well lived...

I know that I said my next post would begin with a full pic of me and my car...but haven't even taken that pic yet. I'll post it soon though.

It's been 2 years today since my grandfather passed. I wrote about it last year (here) and if i'm still blogging next year, I'll write about it then too. I miss him. dearly.

I thought that I'd have more to say about him....or about how i feel...or something. Actually I do have alot to say about it. I wanted to write down some memories I have of him...but as I sit here and reminisce...I realize that I would rather just keep those sacred times in the thoughts in my mind. A smile comes to my face every time I think of something he'd say...or do. He was definitely a happy man. And though I wish that he was still here, I know we'll meet again one day. I'm thankful that life is eternal. Death is not the period in a sentence, it's the comma.

...I'll leave it at that. Love you Grandaddy. R.I.P.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...