Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Hmmmm...

Women’s Bathroom

Me: *washing my hands*

Random white lady: Wow, you’re a really great hand washer.

Me: *blink, blink* Uh, thanks?

Random white lady: No I mean really. You just get in there. You’re great. You have a great lather going…and you’re thorough. Geez. Its wonderful.

Me: *blank stare*
thinking: “did she just say I have a great lather going? (giggling inside) hmmmm…she’s really serious. I wonder if she’s crazy”

Random white lady: I mean, I know I probably don’t wash my hands as well as I should all the time but you…. you’re really good. You’re the best hand washer I’ve ever seen.

Me: *sorta feeling like I really should somehow be proud that my years of handwashing finally paid off or give some kind of speech since my skills are OBVIOUSLY well above average* Well yeah, I got it from my mom. She used to be in nursing school and it’s just a habit that rubbed off on me.

Random white lady: Aaah. Well that sorta explains it. *smiling*

Me: *half smiling and rushing to get out the bathroom* Okay…bye.


I mean ya’ll…I felt like I was on an episode of Seinfield or something. I figured only random crazy conversations about nothing only happened on tv. This should have been worked in the script of that episode about the “Man Hands” or something. Or the pie episode where the lady Jerry was dating wouldn’t eat the apple pie and then later Jerry wouldn’t eat the apple pie cuz he saw Papi in the mens room and he didn’t wash his hands. lol. Seinfield is crazy… anywho I digress. *smh* That was crazy though…Who compliments your hand washing abilities?

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...