Monday, May 16, 2005

Bizarro-World

For the first time in ages…my work life is slow and my love life is fast. What a change of pace for me. I like it. lol. Since our big Disparities Conference (which happened the same weekend of the ATL "drunkfest" you've heard so much about around blogland), ya girl has really not had much work to do. Everyone's pretty much collecting a check for showing up in suits and briefcases...and playing spider solitaire on their computer. I've had MUCH downtime for blogging. Yet as you can see... my bloggin has kinda slacked off alot.

It's weird because now that my love life has picked up...i have SOOOO much more to blog about. I'm out more... people watching alone can make for months and months of posts... lol. However, i've found that...despite the increased "blogworthy" events.... AND increased "post-writing" time... I haven't felt like writing.

I guess it's cuz...despite the fabulousness of my current relationship, other aspects of my life... ie. health, finances, etc. are actually not in very good shape. *sigh* If it ain't one thing, it's another. All last year, my behind was grumbling about being soooo financially well off and being healthy and what not...but not having anyone to share it with... Now I've finally found someone that makes me happy and who's willing to share himself with me...and unforseen circumstances (ie. mom's quitting her job and needing me to pick up her slack although she made about 3 times as much as i do.) are not permitting me to have my cake AND eat it too. :(
*sigh* I don't feel like writing about it. I'll be all day trying to figure out what i wanna really say...and how i really feel about things. None of my thoughts are formulated enough to make coherent sentences yet. So I’ll just continue to hold it all in as usual.

One thing I do know is…whenever I DO finally feel like pouring myself out…I’ll probably overflow this blog with a LOT of “TMI” category information. *sigh* The stuff I really wanna talk about is some heavy hitting things and I kinda hate that I actually know some of my “silent” readers because now I feel less free to just write what I wanna write in my own space without having to hear about it later.

I dunno… I’ll be back to write more soon. Right now, just hit me on my celly… or shoot me an email.

Gone.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...