Monday, March 28, 2005

Ummm... i dunno

(EDIT: OKAY...I was NO good for the rest of the day after reminiscing about ole Leroy. Come to find out...the NEWS clip I linked at the bottom of this post actually DOES have a little footage of his audition on american idol. YOU GOTTA WATCH IT. PUHLEEAAAASE watch it. It's great! Go to the link below where i say (read here) under my Leroy Wells bit...and then when you get to the article, you should see "watch this video" beside his pic. It's the news report...but it is STILL hilarious. END EDIT)

I wanted to write today. I wanted it so bad that… I wasted about 3 hours total of my day, typing about my weekend, what’s become of all the guys I pretty much cleaned out of my life, my masks, my thoughts on men who claim to hate gold diggers, but continuously boast about the money they have…and my sudden urge to become a truck driver. But…as I begin to type all of these random thoughts…others popped into my head and I realize maybe I shouldn’t try to incorporate all of these things into on big post because I doubt I’ll ever make it fit. So…here goes my perfectly chaotic thoughts for today.

~~~~~~~~~~

How do people find out that they have special talents? Like…what on earth would posess anyone to find out if they can balance a bike on their nose? Or find out that they squirt milk from their eyes, nose, or any OTHER orfice milk just shouldn’t be? I mean how do you even find out you can do that? How bored is too bored?

~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of bored…my activity-deficient co-workers and I were chatting over pizza last week about schizophrenia, mother-daughter relationships, childbirth and other things that bored, boring women (I did mention I work in the research field right? So erry one here pretty much has a higher degree in psyc, bio, or public health lol) talk about before gossiping and getting too personal with one another…and one of my co-workers mentioned this article. (PLEASE READ IT!!) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3011241.stm Okay….so after hearing about that…the first thing that came to my mind is… W.T.F??? Neeeeegro are you for real? It disturbed me so bad that I couldn’t even finish my cheese and pepperoni pizza. I just sat there…with my mouth wide open…cheese and pepperoni justa dangling from my mouth… thinking… How can this be? How is that possible? So…does she have 2 menstrual cycles? Are the babies by the same person? I mean, she conceivably could have had sex with two different men within the same month and gotten pregnant by both. It was too much. I’ve been thinking about that since the convo.

~~~~~~~~~~

I don’t know why I’m actually very attracted to HIM but I am. Every Tuesday, I wait for him to come on…and something about his glasses just gets me going. Lol It’s the strangest thing. Lol. Nikko…is not all that cute. AT.ALL. But when I see him sanging his lil heart out on American idol (yeah I still watch that ish)… whew lawd… I actually be feeling ole dude. It’s the craziest thing. If I saw him on the street…I’d probably smile and keep it moving…but something ‘bout that man sangin. Whew. *smh*

~~~~~~~~~~

And speaking of A.I….. I doubt if anyone still watches it, but if ya’ll saw the auditions months ago…there was a young ghettofied, gold-teeth wearing, ragtopper by the name of Leroy “can ya dig it” Wells . Lemme tell you…that man should’ve been the next American idol. I would have voted for him just for the heck of it. lol I was in tears after seeing his audition. His rendition of “Baby I gotcha money” was priceless. lol. A few of my favorite line of his, “Simon, just get crunk and bob yo head like dis” and um… “ just let me know, is I’m is or is I’m ain’t going to Hollywood.”

DANG… I was trying to get the clip for you guys cuz Leroy was a MUST SEE. Oh lawd…I’m talking about that doggone boy had his CRUNK JUICE that morning. BUT I ran across this article about him… (read here)…and realized that NO ONE will have it anymore due to legal reasons. Aaaanywho… after seeing that ish…I got too tickled to remember what other randomness was on my mind earlier…so I’ll be back around later. Gone.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...