Thursday, March 10, 2005

Things that make you go hmmmm...

Okay...so I miss Aresenio. lol.



- Why, oh why. Can somebody Puh-lease tell me why you need spinners on a TAXI???? I am SO for real. This morning while listening to my Isreal and New Breed CD, *click it for a sample* I stop at a red light and look to my right and see a taxi...just chillin......rims justa spinning. I was like WTH? Who DOES that? Why does a taxi need spinners? And then it wasn't even a new taxi...it was like...a 1982 taxi. You know the ones that just have TAXI written on it with a magic marker. I couldn't believe it. *smh*



-Why is it that when men are caught in a lie, they still LIE? I mean, it's like.... dude...you're caught...wth? And what really gets me is when they lie about stuff that doesn't even matter. WHY LIE?
alright...this is the scenario. During my "dating frenzie", I had this one guy that I would go out with on the regular. We never made it official or exclusive, but it was understood that we were dating. So one friday, he asks if I wanna go to the ESPN zone. I'm like...aight... so I go over to his apartment right after work since he literally lives 3 minutes away from my job. I knock on the door. He opens it. I walk in and he closes the door behind us and remains behind me.

Me: Hey
Him: Hey
His roomate: * looking at me with this HUGE grin on his face*... Hey

Me: *startled, cuz I didn't see him laying on the couch at first* Heeeeey. How are you? *walking toward the other couch to sit down*

His roomate: *still smiling and watching my EVERY friggin MOVE* I'm good. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! *he's excitedly shouting*

Me: *puzzled and now looking at him to see his expression as i quietly say* Thanks...but uh, it's not my birthday. My birthday is in July.

Him: *shook for a second, but quickly recovering his smile and trying to hide the fact that he messed up although I already knew he messed up.*
Uh....um...
*he quickly glances at my date, who's still behind me and who I didn't even bother to look at because I KNEW the roomate glanced back at my date like... "i thought you said it was ole girl's b-day today..." and i KNEW my date was prolly mouthing something to the degree of "NOT HER YOU IDIOT" to him...lol. Roomate looks back at me half giggling and half in amazement that he screwed up so dearly*

Roomate: Oh... my bad.

Me: Yup. *plopping down on the couch half smirking because I thought that the whole exchange was funny.*
Akward silence by all!!!

hahaha. So when my date and I got in his car to head to the ESPN Zone, I casually asked him whose birthday it really was. That was followed by his reply of "Uh.. oh...one of my HOMEBOYS".
WTH? Are you for real? Are you REALLY for real? Do I really LOOK that stupid? So your roomate mistook you saying today was your homeboy's birthday for saying that it was MY birthday? And that whole akward silence and slight confusion and giggle from your roomate was....... ??? *still waiting.................still.............waiting.................still????* mmmhmmm.. that's what i thought. And people wonder why I'm single. lol. If you can't be upfront and honest about some miniscule/minute ish that wouldn't have mattered one way or the other since we're not exclusively dating...WHY on EARTH would I want to ever be serious with you? *smh* again.

- Why does Michael Jackson look like Joan Crawford? Scary!
---> click here for Michael/Joan <------

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...