Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I figured that yesterday would be a great time to blog since I woke up at 6...laid in the bed for 15 minutes contemplating whether I should go to work or not...then finally settling on the latter..going back to sleep till 11-ish....and waking up with nothing pending to do. However, once i got up and got going, time just slipped away from me and my blogging never got done.

I hate that we got new computers at work. I'm used to my laptop. I didn't realize how much noiser an actual keyboard is over the nice compact keys of a laptop. You thought I was noisy back then...whew...I can hardly stand to hear me type longer than 3 minutes now. It's just annoying. Anywho...I have so much I want to share about what's been going on with me. I just know that now isn't the time...since my monday's work is PILED up on my desk. So hopefully I'll be able to write soon.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...