Thursday, March 17, 2005

I'm still in the cocoon...

Well as you probably can tell from my last few posts. My world has been dramatically changing. As I've stated earlier, I'm thinking about getting another blog to talk just about that. But now that I have so much to share on that end... I realize that I don't have as much to say here... lol

I'm sure that will change though. There's never a dull moment in my life. I'm sure after this high I'm on slowly plateaus...I'll be able to think of more things I'd like to talk about. Until then.....uh... just IM me. lol


Focus for the Week:
Romans 12:1-2
(1)I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. (meaning that's the LEAST we should do) (2)2And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...