Wednesday, March 23, 2005

FYI

As you all know, I've been pondering creating another blog. Well I'm no longer doing that. lol. Shoot... don't look at me like that... (no really, stop.) It's hard enough keeping up with the three I have now. And trying to remember another password and blah blah blah... whatever,* rolling my eyes* that's for the birds. lol

Soooooooo. What i decided to do is to just take one of the blogs that I haven't written anything in for a few months now, and rename and redesigned it...and voila! A new blog! (aside from the crazy ramblings that's already there) From now on, that blog will be my spiritual growth blog. It's called "My Metamorphosis" (The link is on the sidebar) and I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...