Thursday, January 27, 2005

Yawn... Sigh...Stare

I'm bored. *sigh*

Every since my job pretty much banned non-work supported instant messaging, my down time has become less fun...and my days drag on with endless amounts of conference calls and paperwork. I need something to do. I've read almost everyone's journal on my "Daily Read" list in their entirety. And yes, I could come here and blog your eyes off day in and day out...but all of the pitter patter on the keyboard would surely raise an eyebrow or two from my boss (who conveniently moved her office RIGHT next to mine. ) Besides, I've noticed that the only time i'm motivated to really write something is when i'm either SUPER crunk about something or when I'm SUPER aggitated about something. lol. I guess the way you see me through my blog...it looks as if I'm Bi-Polar or something. lol. Da well... i promise i have some ordinary days...where i'm neither. Today is one of them. lol

Boredom sucks.


Okay guys... i've never really asked for "reader participation" before. (aside from my occasional begging for advice. lol) because i know most people prolly don't stop in here everyday like other blogs and i thought it too presuptious to think that i'd get a big enough response to ever successfully do something like that. But today... I am desperate. I don't wanna write about how i'm feeling today. lol Honestly, tomorrow i'll prolly feel completely different. And I just wanna do something different. Sooooooo...

After reading Grayse's and s.R 's blog a few months ago...I that they had a really cool idea. They asked their readers to all give them 2-3 things that they would like for them to take a picture of and then they were gonna post it up.
Since I got a cute ...and much needed... new celly w/a camera...which i just GOTTA use soon. and since i am SOOOOO FRIGGIN BORED *ha* I figured that i'd just piggy back off of them... and if someone actually participates and leave something for me to take a pic of...it would give me something fun to do.
Rules are...
ahh.. there are no rules... it doesn't matter. whatever you wanna see...lemme know. but err...don't get too fresh. lol. Aight... help me help myself! Gimme something to do! lol

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...