Thursday, April 22, 2004

I wanna be more than just a pretty face...

I wanna be the girl with the big ole butt too!!!!!

I have found out in my 23 years of living, that it's not enough to be smart, beautiful, graceful, tasteful,witty, curteous, and simply amazing... if you wanna pull a nice chocolate brotha you gotta have that apple bottom. Okay of course I know that it's not ALL that a brotha is looking for, and I also know that not ALL men just "gotta" have that...but for the most part.... brotha's love bottoms... and Big round butts will get a head turn and a jaw drop every time.

Vee is one of my best friends. I think I've referred to her as AW while blogging. Well Vee loves to wear tight clothes. Mainly because her butt is bigger than my entire body! And I ain't no petite lady!! Her butt is so big, even girls do a double take and say "dang, why is her butt so doggone big!!" While I love all my friends and I think they're all beautiful ppl. and amazing in their own way, Vee isn't the prettiest lady I know, nor the smartest, nor the nicest, nor the sexiest. Now don't get me wrong, by no means is she just downright hideous. Her face is decent....(my little cousin thinks Vee kinda favors Kelly Price, pre-weight drop). She's one of those ppl that looks better and better the more you see her. Yet, she gets the MOST male attention out of our entire lil group! And I hang with some beautiful females of all shapes, sizes, heights, etc.

Vee is a big girl. She has to be a good size 18-20. But because about a hundred pounds of that is in her bottom, all the guys who talk about liking petite girls STILL try to holla at Vee. When we're all out, I usually get looked at first... not to toot my own horn, but I'm a pretty girl and I have "that walk" that can grab anyones attention. But when guys are about to pass us and their eyes start shifting downward.... their gaze always fall upon "THE BOTTOM" and it's all over for me. (unless i wear certain kind of pants that accentuate what i do have...but still...) No one cares what my face looks like anymore, they can't help but check out this monstrosity of a bottom beside me and then they all try stepping to her.

I gotta admit, I'm hurting because I got one of those butts Sommore talked about. You know.......it's wide...but it ain't got no weight on it. So naturally, I feel so left out when ppl start talking about how black women got those nice apple bottoms and I'm looking at myself like, "dang". :(

Don't get me wrong, it's not an ironing board or anything. I mean, there is definitely something there to put in your hands... i have something to grab...but it's not one of those head turners...ya know? *sigh* Genuine wasn't talking to me when he made that "is there any more room in them jeans?" song. And I'm hurt about it.

I want attention too. I mean, I got a double...heck...triple portion of "top" to make up for the fact that my bottom isn't a "head turner"...and sure, I get alot of attention from those... but not as much as I could if I had..."The Bottom".

Lately, it's been something I've been thinking about more and more. I really want that head-turning, jaw droppin, drool producing, awe inspiring, jiggle when I walk, apple bottom!!!!!! My momma got one, my cousin, my friends....but not me! What's a girl to do.

My momma thinks that it'll get bigger when I have a baby, but do I really wanna wait that long? I actually thought briefly about getting surgery. *haaaaa...did i just say that* I wanted to be like the rest of my sistas.. I mean, it's a big let down for a guy when he's walking towards me and he's amazed by my beauty and our eyes meet. I smile and he smiles. He's mezmorized by my walk...my "tops" are all perky and alluring...then his eyes shift down and he sees that I got them child bearing hips that's keeping the rhythm of his heartbeat...he looks at how big my thighs are...he just KNOWS there's gonna be something great when he pass me. I can see the anticipation on his face just when they are about to pass, and I can almost hear him saying... ..i know this is gonna be a jaw dropper..... and then......... N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!!<em>*shaking my head*

Something's gotta be done. I would be so embarrassed to get surgery to get a bigger BUTT though. I feel like it's something I should already have...ya know? I dunno. I'm confused. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...