Monday, June 09, 2008

Catch 22

I can’t believe it’s already June. It’s amazing how slow the workweek creeps along, yet the year shoots by with a blink of an eye. How is that possible. Last year I almost had a full blown panic attack when I started realizing how long I’ve been out of school and how I really don’t remember the years since then. Like really…what the heck have I been doing with myself? My life? My time? It freaked me out. I knew then that I have to start living differently. Seizing the day. Making memories. Enjoying myself. I’ve been trying to. I can’t imagine not remembering this last year. It’s been one for the books.

Unfortunately, I haven’t shared much of my memories on here because I’ve been either too lazy or too busy to write. I was laying in bed a few nights ago and realized the problem. I never blog at home. Usually, I do most of my thinking and recapping at night. This is when most of the things I desire to write about surface. I always promise myself that I’ll remember in the morning, and never do. Plus it’s kind of hard to write a sentence, then look over your shoulder to make sure your boss isn’t coming, then write something else, then answer the phone, go to the copier, do some paper work, then write again. I lose my train of thought and my inspiration to finish.

I’ve concluded that I’d be a much better blogger if I just posted in the evenings at home.
Problem is….I don’t wanna even SEE another computer when I leave work.

Such is my catch 22.

Now I remember why I stopped writing initially. It became too much of a hassle to blog from work.

We’ll see how this pans out. Right now, I have lots of work to do. Ta-ta!

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...