Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Changes...

Monday April 11, 2005
5:15pm

*ring, ring, ring*

Him: Hello

Me: Hey, uh…this is ur… this is Sway… you um, gave me your number Saturday at practice..and uh… I was just ca…

Him: lol Yeah, Sway… I know who you are. How are you gorgeous?

Me: Good. Just getting off work.

Him: I was wondering when I’d hear from you.

Me: Yeah, my weekend was busy so… you know…this is the first time I could call.

Him: oh no doubt gorgeous. You look like you stay busy. I like that about you. You seem genuinely happy. I’ve always wondered what it is that makes you so happy.

Me: Got a few hours? lol


5 hours later…

Him: You feel it too don’t you?

Me: yeah. strangely i do.

Him: I don’t know what’s going on, but I just got such a strong feeling about you. I know we just met but, Sway, wow… what is going on. I've never felt like this before. I mean you got me sprung off just conversation alone. What is going on!?!?!

Me: I don’t know…but I like it. I feel it.

Him: It’s like you’re my missing piece. I fell in love with your spirit almost a month ago, and had purposed in my heart to give you my number everytime i saw you and things kept coming up, but now that we're talking, I see why i felt so strongly about it.

Me: this is crazy. we're definitely vibing. everything feels so...wonderful and weird at the same time.

Him: I know. I just met you but I just have this overwhelming feeling that you’re the one for me. As sure as I’m a man, and as sure as I am black, I know I'm gonna end up marrying you Sway.



It’s amazing how a year can change things…

Happy Un-Anniversary TG.

1 comment:

wanda1234 said...

thanks for sharing.....

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...