Tuesday, June 01, 2004

I was just in a daydream about a young man i'm sorta seeing right now. I talked about him briefly in this post.. but we've been kickin it pretty regular lately. I really don't wanna write too much about him...or us, because I HATE getting all worked up and mushy over things that may or may not be a long-term fix. I feel stupid going back and reading how "in love" and "gaga" I was over a guy that only lasted for a month. So i'm gonna be cool about this one...

However, I just had to share one thing with ya. You may think it's pretty dumb but... it gave me butterflies.

I was chillin at his place the monday before last and we were watching something... honestly I don't remember. All I remember was that we had just ate some homemade chili dogs and he had to have a B&M after eating. Which of course I'm not too fond of... but can tolerate. So we're on the floor and he's sitting up against the couch with his legs out b/c I'm laying on his thighs...my back pressed to the carpet...
He's smoking his B&M and trying his hardest not to blow the smoke in my face...then he'll look at me looking at tv... and I'll look at him looking at me... and we'd smile at each other... then look back at tv.

I'm sure I've mentioned how touchy/feely I am. I love being close and cuddling, and touching. I'm very affectionate. The good thing about AB is that he's the same way, and he's completely fine with me being that way. I think that's why we vibe so well.

Anyway... at he starts stroking my hair and face... and it felt so good that I pretty much dozed off. I woke up when he stopped. I wasn't sure for how long I was out, but when I opened my eyes, he was staring at me with the most serious look on his face. I immediately became self conscious and looked up at him with my, what i do? look. He looked deep into my eyes, shook his head and said, "My God, you are beyond beautiful, you are... ethereal."

Ethereal! ETHEREAL! I've NEVER been called ethereal before. And he was sooo friggin serious when he said that. It was by far, the best compliment I've received in forever. I mean, it encompasses soooo much more than just the physical... or just the mental. It's the all around compliment for me. I couldn't do anything but smile.

I was just daydreaming about that.. and i wanted to share it. I could say much more...but i'll spare you. :)

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...