Monday, July 28, 2008

Chillin

I love Mondays like this. The office is quiet. It’s almost time for lunch. I’ve done mostly all my work and before I know it, I’ll be home with just one more work day of this week. I decided to take Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off for my special day!
Hey, I’m spoiled. *shrug*

I have absolutely no idea what I’m going to do or where I’m going to celebrate, but since I didn’t plan a vacation, I know whatever I’ll be doing, it’ll be in Atlanta. I should have planned a trip somewhere. I know. Maybe during the off season I’ll go somewhere. I’m amazed at how much of a difference a month and a half makes when planning trips. I’m like… why did I ever spend all that money going places for my birthday. I’m gonna start sitting my butt at home and waiting until the specials start flowing in.

Anyways… I got lots to talk about, but ya’ll know me. I’m lazy and don’t feel like typing, thinking it through… blah, blah, blah! I’m too longwinded. My mind wanders and I ramble on…then I have to try to remember what I was initially talking about…and that takes too much time and energy. Don’t feel like going through all that today. But I did wanna say hey. *waving*

Hopefully I’ll want to write tomorrow. Otherwise, I’ll catch ya’ll later on!

2 comments:

The Journey said...

Just wanted you to know that I'm back...for good this time.

wanda1234 said...

thanks for sharing...

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...