Monday, July 21, 2008

*****

Thank God for penicillin! A sista is feeling like a million bucks up in here! Ah! It's a beautiful monday. I finally finished this super long project I've been grinding away at for the last two or so weeks and what a big relief! I thought I'd never see the end of that. I gave myself a deadline of last friday, but after taking off last week to go see about my check which the stupid I. R-uh. S. mailed to the wrong address AGAIN... I just said bump it. I'll finish by monday. At least I had a plan. And still finished in good time if I do say so myself.
I love it when a plan comes together. :)

So this weekend was a blur really. I hardly remember it. Like seriously, I have no idea what i did friday night. Saturday I spent most of the day at Usher's. I bummed on his couch for most of the day while he cooked his famous teriyaki wings, chicken and garlic rice, and green beans. Mmm. It was delish! His live in friend is still there stankin up the place. Did I tell you about him? I probably haven't because i'd need some real time to write about that ish. Remind me to post that soon. Like tomorrow or something. Anyways... he was there and I'm so ready for him to get the heck on! He's sooo messing up my quality Usher time.

Sunday morning, Usher, his parents, his sister, his friend K-flight, and I all headed to the airport. Why? Because Usher's daughter was landing at Hartsfield airport at promptly 8:48am.
Yay! We get to see babygirl. Honestly, we don't see her as much as we would like. Her mom is sort of like Karen when it comes to trying to leverage her child as a way to get Usher back. Unlike TG, Usher ain't having it. Unfortunately for babygirl, her mom makes it hard for Usher to see her. But nevertheless, you can't stop them from seeing each other forever.

So we're sending babygirl to a camp for "plump" girls. It's in Alabama, so all the girls flew here and got on a bus to go. We got a chance to eat breakfast, take a few pictures, get thousands of hugs...and send her off on her way. Usher is such a cutie when he's with his little girl. Well, she's not really little. At 11, she's only 2 inches shorter than I am, and about 20 pounds smaller. And I've already told ya'll that i ain't no little chick myself.
But I digress...
He's such a dad with her. lol Embarrassing her by getting on the bus and asking the chaparones a billion questions. Kissing her and waving feverishly. It was cute.

After that whole fiasco, I went to his house, got in his bed and slept until around 2. I was hungry when I awoke from my nap, so we went to Captain D's where I was disappointed with everything. I still ate it though. Shoot.. I did say I was hungry. lol
The day zoomed by after that and now I'm sitting at my desk ending my monday workday. Where does the time go?

Well my birthday is in 2 weeks and I haven't a clue what i should do. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gulp.. a camp for plump girls? I'm gonna need that address..

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...