Friday, July 11, 2008

Gulp

Blah! I don’t feel good.
I haven’t felt “right” since last Saturday. I kinda wonder if being around all of those bizzillion people at Stone Mountain last Friday and the nasty bathroom with NO SOAP had anything to do with my current ailment. I haven’t had too much of an appetite and I’ve been seriously fatigued all week. I mean for real. Taking my shoes off or walking up my stairs was a major task requiring about 10-15 minutes of rest in my recliner. I’ve been achy and my throat is swollen and red. What the heck is wrong with me? I couldn’t take it anymore last night and called Usher to ask him to drive me to the doctor’s office.

About 2 hours later, we’re walking out of the office, $30 lighter, and with no more information than we came in with. Doctor’s suck. *kicking rocks* I know something is wrong. All they could tell me is “Wow, your tonsils are swollen. Ouch!”

Um… don’t ya’ll think I know that. The told me to gargle with warm salt water and get some sore throat lozenges (which I know too) and if another week goes by and everything is still the same, come in then.
I’m like….WHY? Why should I come in next week with the same symptoms I have now. Just do whatever you would do then, NOW! Money grubbers. hmph!

Anywho. I was glad Usher came with me. He drove both ways which really helped me out a lot. Plus I always like having him around in the doctor’s office. I dunno why. Just do.

Well I didn’t have much to talk about today. Just wanted to share how incredibly yucky I feel and hope to have a different report by Monday. Enjoy your weekend everyone! I have a pretty nice one lined up. Hope all goes better than planned!

3 comments:

Keish said...

That's wack! Sounds like a virus. They could have at least given you an antibiotic just in case. Sheesh. Hope you are better by now!

Anonymous said...

Do you have any allergies? Either way drink a lot of hot tea and get plenty of rest...

wanda1234 said...

thanks for sharing...

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...