Monday, July 14, 2008

Doctor's be lying.

7:15am this morning
cell rings


me: hello?

doc: um, yes, this is Dr. ____ with Kaiser, We've been trying to reach you all weekend to tell you that initial results for your throat culture showed up negative for Strep, however after receiving the results from a in depth test, it indeed shows you do have Strep. I will send your penicillin prescription in and you can pick it up an any of our locations. Sorry for the confusion ma'am.

me: Okay thanks. *hanging up*

Ain't that about a b****!

I done went to white waters for like 8 hours saturday. Playing all in the wave pool. Hugging up on Usher and my dad under the big water bucket that was spewing hail size drops of water on our heads. Then went to the movies with Usher to see Hancock and we was all in each other's face. Done went to Church and hugged about 50-11 people. And I got strep throat! Oops. Sorry folks!

See... I knew something was wrong. I should've neva trusted that whole "oh it's just a really sore throat, it'll go away" mess the doc was talking about.

Glad they finally caught it, but daaaang I sure would have liked to know about this last week so I could have asked for a doctor's note and used some of my sick leave. Blah!

Oh well... at least now I can get some meds and start the healing! Hooray for me! Too bad for everyone else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!

I hope nobody caught it from you.

Anonymous said...

Damn..that's messed up.

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...