Friday, May 16, 2008

Meetings

So in about 5 minutes, I have an All Staff Briefing. We have about 600 employees here and twice a year, we all get together to talk about the progress our organization has made towards eradicating cancer and it's devastating effects. Not that this isn't important, but in my 5 years here, I have yet to stay up for the entire meeting. In my opinion, 9-12 is waaaaay to long for a freaking meeting. Sorry. My poor eyes just can't stay open for that long listening to the same monotone voice, with the lights all dimmed, and the auditorium cold. Nope, to me that means it's time for sleep.

Nevertheless, I've drugged myself up with caffeine and hopefully I'll be lively for the first hour or two.


Wish me luck. lol

1 comment:

wanda1234 said...

thanks for sharing...

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...