Friday, May 09, 2008

Boom-chick-a-bow-wow

I LOVE FRIDAYS!!

Payday or not.

I'm in a great mood today. My back was hurting all yesterday and it's still a little sore today, but I'm genuinely in a good mood.

There was so much I wanted to share over the week. I think I need one of those micro-recorders so that when I think of something, I can just record it and type it up later. Actually I do have one of those, but I can't find it. I haven't seen that thing in two years. I think if I could talk out the things I wanna blog about, I would blog more. By the time I get to the blogger site and log in, my mind goes blank. I know that I initally wanted to write about something, but either I forget, or I remember how long it would take me and I just say "forget it", i'll do it later, when i'm feeling more up to it. Only lately, I haven't felt like doing ANYTHING! lol

Maybe I'll just do the quick and dirty version of some of the things I've wanted to talk about. I can always come back and elaborate later.
*thinking*
Yeah that's what I'll do.

Um okay...

* Usher's looking for work in Ir.aq. Yes I said I.raq!!
Initially I was like, "neegro are you CRAZY!!???" But after he explained some things to me and calmed my fears about sui.cide bom.bers and yada yada, I felt much better. As wierd as it sounds, I really want him to get the job. It offers great benefits. I could see how it would help us out.

* My best friend had her baby this weekend!
And what a cutie she is! I loooooove babies. I'm starting to get that itch again. Tick, Tick, Tick... I"m hearing the clock. Oh wait, nevermind. I forgot how much I love to sleep. Cancel that! lol

* The baby shower from hell: how many people is too many?
I don't know if I mentioned anything last week about the baby shower I was helping with. Well how about 95 people was at this thang. NINETY-FIVE people, folks. And this was her second baby shower. WTH is going on? I mean it was hectic ya'll. Getting everyone situated, playing games, feeding them... opening presents. It was a looooong baby shower. A mess. I'm just glad everyone didn't show up. She invited over 200 people. I'll let that marinate for a second.
Homegirl is either really popular, or a gift whore. Take your pick.


*My cousin just found out that her sperm donor is married. And the wife doesn't know about the kids!
So I've talked a little in the past about my cousin's on again-off again boyfriend, who on some days say that he loves her/wants to marry her and on other days say that he hates her/he's gay/he moved to california/ etc.
Anyway, they did this for 6 years, and have 2 kids (2 and 4). Now I was pissed at her for getting pregnant by him in the first place because if you've read my blog in the past, I've mentioned that ole dude already had 4 kids and 3 baby mamas BEFORE her. He married his first baby mama and they are expecting their second child. This lady doesn't even know about my cousin and her 2 children. So I guess ole dude isn't planning on being in his kids' lives huh? Sad. Isn't this some crazy Maury or All my children ish? smh. Life is crazy.

* Dating differences: Single women with kids (SWK) vs. single women with no kids (SNK)
I think I want to leave this alone for right now. I'll come back and do a post on this one.

* Respect my space folks.
I'm going to slap the next person that sees me standing and waiting for the bus and decide that they want to stand RIGHT, and I mean RIGHT in front of me like I'm not standing there. I look around and see all this free space beside me, and behind me and around me... and my blood starts to boi. Why are you standing RIGHT HERE???? I feel like Ludacris... MOOOOOOOOOOOVE B****!!! Get out the way!! And I don't know what it is, but it's always people of the caucasion persuasion that do this to me. Like they are saying to themselves, "oh the little chocolate girl won't mind if i stand on top of her. She'll be alright!" Ugh! I usually make a point to just stand there and look at them. I never look back. Then I'll cough or sing loud or move my bag around because they are so close to me, it will hit them. lol. That's mean huh?
Uh... NO! They are in my personal space. Moooooooooooooooooooove!

1 comment:

wanda1234 said...

thanks for sharing...

___________________
Rozydesouza
Entertainment at one stop

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...