Friday, May 30, 2008

Brighter day

I've been slightly depressed about finances lately. So much so that I've made myself physically ill.

It's a tough spot to be going through your own issues and to not be able to vent, cry, or ask for help from ANY of your loved ones because they got to you first for the exact same thing.

But just when I am at the very end, and there's no light at the end of this ever nearing tunnel, Usher gets a job!

HOORAY!

Lord knows that with him having money coming in, things won't be so pressed between us, and stressed for us. Now I'm praying that my mom gets her act together so I can have my check to myself to pay my own ish off.

I've always said that if I was the only one I had to take care of, I'd be SET!!!

But such is not the case right now, and I've become burdened with other peoples issues. It's so easy to say "bump 'em girl and do you". But reality is that I love these people and I can't feasibly be happy "doing me" when I know they're struggling. I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place. Helping is stressing me out, but not helping would stress me out too.

I need an intervention, and I believe God is turning things around for all of us.

Keep praying folks! It's gotta get better. It already has. :)

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...