Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Lazy Day

Okay I am officially in my lazy zone.

I think I deserve to be a little lazy this week though. My weekend was super crazy and the week thusfar have proved to be the same. I'm enjoying all the running around though. It keeps me from complaining about living at home. lol

I'm happy to report that my arms are feeling great! I've been staying out of the sun as much as possible and I've thrown all my sunscreens away. That's probably not a good thing...but hey, I gotta do what works for me right now.

I figured I should write something today, but as I mentioned earlier, I'm feeling lazy. Hopefully I'll get out of this slump in a few days because I do have a few things I'd like to chat about.

Until then....

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...