Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Best of times...Worst of times

OK... I promise I had like a super long entry about my vacation last week. But monday when I got back to work my computer shut down mid-day and the IT people said that my hard drive died... so I had to get a new one. Which means all that writing I saved in Word is gone. *sniffling* Sooooooo... i'll just have to find some time this week to re-write it... or forget about it like I usually do if I don't write about it as soon as it happens. Either way... I'm finally back. *as if anyone cares...lol* And I do have a lot I want to share. Some really good... and some really bad. Aight. Gotta do some work. Today will be the first day I've done work since July 23rd. Gone.

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...