Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I dunno what's goin on...

I've been wanting to write. Really I have...but my mind is at a blank right now. I've decided not to even mention anything that went on during my vacation. It's one of those things that I would much rather keep to myself. Yet skipping everything that's happened since the last time i've written something will definitely leave a huge gap in your understanding of what's going on with me right now....which is why i've been so quiet lately. But i think i've had time to greive over people I've lost....scratch that...people who've lost me. And now I'm ready to start over.

I don't really have much to talk about today either. But i figured that I should at least start back bloggin. I'm notorious for losing interest in things and never doing them again. And honestly, I want to stick to this bloggin thing...so i figure i should keep in practice.

I got a fotoblog today. There's a link to it on the side bar. I don't know how to put it down under each new post though. I'm not that computer saavy. Maybe one day someone will show me. lol.
I'm cheap though. I opted to use the free fotoblog service...so i could only upload one pic. lol. Oh well... tomorrow i can do it again.

Hopefully i'll have something to talk about tomorrow. Anyways... i just wanted you guys to know that i was alive.

Gone.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...