Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Chit Chat

TIMING
As soon as I got into my comfy bed and pulled the covers over me, my alarm clock went off and I realized I was dreaming.
It's weird to dream about going to sleep a minute before your alarm goes off. Talk about waking up with an attitude. I was all like...Man, really??

Apparently I was feeling tired in my dream and was excited about hitting the sheets...only to find that in reality, my day was just beginning.

Such is my life. My timing is always off. That's one of those things I have to work on.


IDOLING
Today is the first day of registration for American Id.ol. I've been going back and forth in my mind about going. I ran it by Usher and he was all for it. I ran it by my parents and they thought I was joking.

Mom: Yeah okay... and I'll take off work and do the first shift of waiting for ya. *wink*

She's never liked AI. My mom is one of those super religious folks that don't listen to anything but Gospel. The fact that AI contestants sing secular songs has caused her to frequently tell me how she doesn't think Christians should go on the show. *eye roll*

Even after that, I still thought alot about it. This would be my last year to try out. But for real, how am I gonna take off for 3 days??? Before I knew it, today was here and I found myself sitting here at my desk instead of having the kahunas and drive to go see what I can make happen.

Watch next year I'm going to really wanna go and be too old for the show. :(

STALKING
So I never did find Mr. Moore on facebook. :(
I looked everywhere. Maybe he's too busy for all that. I guess it was for the best. I would have hate to see what I would have been compelled to do if I found him. I'd probably be on his page everyday soaking up all the information I could find. I guess it may be time to officially give up my crush on him. I never see him anymore and I don't know where to begin looking...so I'm kinda left high and dry. I need a new crush. It's sad that I haven't found anyone worth looking at lately. Either I'm becoming too picky, or I'm not getting out enough. Probably the latter. I have to work on that too.

OVER-REACTING?
Usher and I have a bad habit of dreaming out loud. We were watching Pursuit of Happyness again on TV Saturday and started talking about what we'd do if we had a happy ending like that. I said, "You know, you're life story would be pretty good. Who would you get to play you?"
So we're talking about that and of course he throws out Boris Kod.joe, Terre.nce H.oward, Will Smi.th...you know all these buff-type pretty guys.
Then he says "I think Keys.hia Cole, San.aa Latha.n or Laur.en L.ondon could play my ex wife."
So I'm like cool.
"And for you Sway....uh maybe Jen.nifer Hu.dson."

HUH???

Maybe I over-reacted but I was NOT pleased that he just compared his ex to San.aa Latha.n and me to Je.nnifer Hu.dson. My entire mood changed.

Do I look like Jenni.fer Hudso.n??
Not that she's unattractive...but I just don't see me looking anything like her. Does he think I look like her? Really?
I totally didn't want to play anymore. :(

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...