Friday, March 07, 2008

You can't tell me He doesn't come through

Thank GOD it's friday!!!!

You guys just don't know. These last two weeks have been very trying financially speaking. I get paid every other week and on payday 2 fridays ago, I knew I was in trouble.

I gotta stop getting myself into these situations.

My folks have been going through a rough financial time. My mom lost her job last year and was out of work for a little over 6 months. During that time, their bills accured so much that even when she did start working, they were very behind on their bills. Well me being their only child and loving them the way I do, hated to see them struggling...even though I wasn't balling myself. I had 2 jobs and was making enough to pay my own bills and store a small stash away for the "just in case". Well...even though I wasn't experiencing any "rainy days" personally, my family was and I started helping them out by sliding them money every week or two.

Unfortunately, some unexpected stuff came up last month and I had no "extra money" to take care of that plus all my bills...which led me to be late on some stuff.

So here I am 2 fridays ago, looking at my check and my "to pay" bills and I have negative $53 to take care of everything. And this isn't including food, gas or my MARTA card for the train. I took a deep breath and paid all the "musts" first. Rent, Insurance...etc. But 2 weeks without money was going to be hard. Usher was moving and all his money was tied up in that. My parents are just now getting on their feet enough to call themselves "caught up". All my friends are struggling too. It was just one of those hard times. I couldn't see how everything was going to get paid. I couldn't see how I was going to get to work with no gas or card. I didn't know what I was going to eat. I only had about 4 days of food in my place and I needed at least 13 days worth.

But God is good.

I'm still amazed at how He multiplied my pennies and allowed EVERYTHING to be paid ON TIME, my gas tank is full, and I haven't missed one meal these past two weeks.

Ask me how.

I can only just point up to God. I literally have NO IDEA how He did it. lol
I can add and subtract just fine. I've looked over and over at my check, my checking account, my bills...and every day all day it adds up to me having -$53. But everything is paid. lol

I may be confused about alot of things.
But the Goodness of God isn't one.
He's still working miracles.

Have a Happy Friday Ya'll!
It's payday! *whew*

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...