Wednesday, November 09, 2005

umm..

I'm still trying to figure out why it's 82 degrees in November?? TG and I went to the park saturday and almost burned alive with jeans and tennis shoes on. Everyone else was rocking flip flops...shorts and tees. You mean to tell me that thanksgiving is in a few weeks? Are you sure? Shoot, with this weather, we may just have a barbeque for Thanksgiving. lol. Fish fry or something...


So I'm really falling off on this whole blogging thing. It's almost been two years since I started. TWO YEARS! I feel like a vet. I'm kinda thinking that my time here is very limited. Although I'm addicted to it, the sheer joy of blogging has kinda left. I find myself not knowing what to talk about anymore...though there's SO MUCH to be said about my life right now. I know the end is near... so...i figured i'd at least give you guys a heads up. Anywho... I got work to do, so I'll be around later. :)

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...