Monday, November 28, 2005

thanks...giving...thanks

I wanted to complain soooooooo bad. Ooooh you just don’t understand. I’ve been yearning to COMPLAIN for almost 2 weeks now!

Ugh… I gotta let it out. So much is goinz on. Everytime TG and I take a step in the right direction, it seems like something knocks us right back. I feel like I’m majoring in minors. Like…. I’m doing so much that nothing is getting done. We can’t just focus on one thing cuz EVERTHING'S all happening at once!! We wanna get married, we wanna move, we wanna transfer the kids up here, we wanna have a wedding, we wanna get ready for Christmas, he wanna change jobs, we wanna get our CD project started, he wanna get his family’s group back together, I wanna join his church and tell my pastor what’s going on, I wanna get a new car, we wanna save money so we can furnish our new place, buy the rings we want, have money for the kids move and yada yada yada, we wanna help out another ministry TG just started playing for, we wanna help the “EX” get her stuff together so that she won’t annoy us and do the crazy retarded mean things she’s been trying to do for the last 3 months, we wanna start ministering and walking in our calling, we wanna do so doggone much and ain’t NOTHING GETTING DONE!!!

We’re just running around talking about what we need to do and doing nothing. Majoring in minors… focusing on the little things…and getting nothing accomplished.

So we find ourselves stressed. The minute it seems we can finally focus one one thing and that particular thing is looking promising…something else falls completely apart and we must divert our attention to that until the next thing fall apart. *deep sigh* I JUST WANT PEACE.

Of course you’re probably looking at the screen like… “um… sway…. That’s called life, sweetheart.”

Being grown is SHOLE not like I pictured it to be growing up.

So I wanna complain about that. I wanna complain about my situation with my mom too. She and I have butting heads lately because she detests me spending the night with TG and it’s sooooooo hard for me not to just stay over on the weekends. So yeah… I’m so ready to leave…and I think she’s actually finally ready for me to leave. (haha) I never thought that day would come…but I think it’s here. So a sista TRYING to get all her ducks in a row ...

( sidenote: why do we say that? Are ducks really that hard to get in a row? They always look pretty straight to me…and it doesn’t seem all that hard…*shrug*)

...trying to make sure everything falls into place properly…so moms and i usually just fight…then I apologize cuz I know she gonna hold her ground til I do (my mom’s side of the family is stubborn). Then we make up and be cool until the next fight…which usually happens every other week.

Then my finances are…. Ahh… nevamind…that’ll take too long.

*sigh* Let’s just say I feel like mumbling…grumbling…and complaining.

But

I

Really

CAN'T.


Yesterday
5-ish
My house

TG: Man I’m full…yo’ mamma can throw DOWN!

Me: *laughing* Yeah, my momma’s no joke. I’mma be like her when I grow up.

TG: whew, I don’t even wanna drive home. I wish we drove your car so you can drive. Note to self: I GOTTA teach you how to drive a stick.

Me: Awww baby! Well lets go ahead and go before you get too sleepy. It’s already starting to rain. Lemme tell my folks we gone. *kissing TG’s forehead and running upstairs and almost knocking my dad down…who happened to be coming down the stairs as i headed up.*

Dad: Whoa …. you almost knocked me down.

Me: My fault. I was just finna tell ya’ll we leaving.

Dad: Oh… hold on…check this out. This is crazy I’ve never seen anything like this before. *coming down to the living room where TG and I was previously watching Players Club and changing it to the discovery channel*

We stood there appalled at what we saw. Frozen to our seats…we sadly looked at this little girl. I read the bottom of the screen…where the show’s title was displayed… “Born without a face”


I have NO reason to complain. I at least have a face. She has slits on her cheek that are supposed to be her ears. Her eyes are larger than anything on her…and they are located on each side of her nose. Her nose isn’t really there. It kinda looks like Michael Jackson’s. And I don’t remember seeing a mouth. It was worse than anything I’ve ever seen. Sort of like how a baby looks in it’s first 2 months in the womb… alienesque. Nothing was developed right…nothing in it’s proper place…

She can’t hear…talk, walk….and can barely move at all…yet I think I have a reason to complain?

There’s always someone worse off… Be thankful for life. If you have health and strength…what could we POSSIBLY complain about? I’ve learned. I no longer wish to complain.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...