Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I really....

miss writing. Though I don’t consider myself a writer even in the smallest sense of the word… I have grown attached to this blogging thing. It helps me on so many levels. And as work has increased, so has my social life and many other exciting events that I’m sure I’ve failed to mention. Plus I still haven’t posted pictures of my mom’s 50th birthday celebration… or my cousin’s baby shower. Oh yeah… my cousin finally had Zoe! Yup. A beautiful baby girl…with a HEAD full of silky straight HAIR. My goodness that girl is so pretty. I took pictures of them both last week. (She was born Oct. 1st) Sooooo I’m trying to be good and get those developed too. I am the WORST at getting some pictures developed. Lol. It’s ridiculous really. Lol. Saturday, I took 4 rolls to be developed. I had NO IDEA what was on two of those rolls..lol. They are probably from last year.. or maybe even the year before. *shaking head and looking shame-faced* But yeah, that’s something I’m working on. *sigh* Anywho… I HOPE to have all of those pics up within the next two weeks. Ya’ll hold me to it okay??

Well hmmm…where should I start. I dunno. Hmm... let’s go back to a few weekends ago when BG and I went to Jekyll Island. Yes we went to a beach in October! It was wonderful. Less people, more beach for us. I must say, I enjoyed myself. BG and I headed down Friday night for what was one of the best road trips ever. I had gummy bears… which are my version of “Scooby snacks” So I was pretty Amp’d the whole ride down. BG is GREAT for driving all the way down and back. Man, I was glad that I didn’t have to drive. *letting out a big whew!* And BG’s definitely great company!! lol We sung, danced, and laughed all the way down. It was cool. Our room was wonderful. We had a Jacuzzi in our room that could fit 4 people in it! You KNOW I had to get up in that. I wish I could go back just for the Jacuzzi experience. Lol. The room was an ocean front room, which I LOVED… so when I woke up in the mornings, I’d just go over to the window and look at the ocean. It was very relaxing. We really didn’t have an agenda. We just wanted to g e t a w a y… and it was a wonderful weekend getaway if I do say so myself. We didn’t take pictures… even though both of us agreed that we probably should have. But at least we have our memories…and um… I have a small bump on my head…(no, I don’t wanna tell ya’ll how I bumped it. lol) But nevertheless… all will bring a big smile to my face every time I reminisce about it.

Well I figured I’d have more time to write… but I have to cut this short so that I can run to the bank before my lunch break is over. So hopefully I’ll be able to catch up on this later. Gone.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
~Gandhi


{Edit : Man, look at this... isn't this disguisting !!! If you can't cook, you might wanna learn cuz I'm not feeling this!!(http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/10/13/picadilly.recall.ap/index.html) End Edit}

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...