Monday, October 25, 2004

Starting Fresh

Um...why are there foot prints on my desk?

I come in today and I plop my things on my desk and I realize that there are footprints ON my desk. Not just one either. It looks like the janitors or somebody just went to ragtopping on my desk! I'm like, wth? I'm going over to other co-workers desks and seeing if I see any Brogain marks on their desk. Nope just mine. What's that about? I'm just really irritated about this seeing how I made SURE I cleaned my officle really really good last friday so that I could come back to a calm, clean environment. I mean, my whole purpose for cleaning it this well was to come back to something positive. Ugh. *sigh* Oh well. Guess I can't control everything huh?

Anywho.... moving on.....my weekend was rather uneventful to the natural eye...but I tell you.....ya girl has been on an emotional rollercoaster for real. I was NOT expecting to go through that many emotions last week. I mean, I tired myself out really. I spent most of the week and weekend trying to sort through these sudden feelings and emotions about various things. Fortunately for me, halfway into my "self-analysis" I was interrupted by my best friend and her problems and floods of emotion. Which helped get my mind off of me. I'm very happy about that because, after dealing with her problems all weekend. I began to realize, hey, I'm good. So I'm feeling great today! I'm thankful for a new day, a new week, and a positive attitude to start it all of with. I have alot I want to write about, but I GOTTA get the morning work out of the way. So I will finish a little later.


No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...