Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wanderer

I'm sleepy.

So what else is really new. lol

*sipping my mint tea*

I really don't have much to say today. But I've been enjoying blogging again. I don't know how I gave it up so easily all last year. *shrug*

I love being able to just...type. It doesn't have to be about anything. Or it could be about everything. I like it.


Anywho. It's tuesday....and rainy.
I got to work and found that alot of my co-workers decided to come in late because the storm cut their power. Dang! It would have been a great day to sleep in. I wish I got the memo earlier.

Oh well, since i'm here... I can get my work done in peace.

I've been thinking alot about my Church situation. I told my folks on Sunday that I'm going to start visiting Churches starting this upcoming week.

I can no longer be at my old Church. Ever since the Bishop died, we've err...they've been feeling kind of obligated to help out over there. Although the pastor told my mother and I off months before, she was now asking my mom to come back because she "needed her friendship". Whatever!
I think she was caught up in the moment. Well I know so. Since then, she's been getting progressively worse every Sunday. Telling folks off from the pulpit. Making sure everyone know that "Now that Bishop is gone, she's the head poncho, so we better do what she says".

I don't have time for that. I'm in a spiritual crisis and I need to be somewhere where I'm free to worship and speak to/hear from God without worry of whether someone is on a power trip or not. I'm already struggling with what I believe....so the last thing I need is a deterrent.

I gotta find somewhere else to worship. Keep me in your prayers that God leads me to the right place.

A friend of mine who lives in Tennessee told me about a church here where his friend is the Pastor. It's a small church so i've heard, but I'm willing to check it out. I just want to be somewhere that allows the presence of God to flow the way He so chooses.
I've also thought alot about going to Free Spirit again. Every since I saw the first lady, I've realized how much I miss being there. But they are sooooo faaaaar! *sigh*

I don't know. I'll let God lead me.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...