Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Life and Death

Life is happening faster than I can type. I have so much to say. So much has happened. So many emotions are surfacing. I wish I could just spend my days writing. I need to get it all out.

I'm sure I will. It's just taking longer than I thought.

Before I leave for the day... I just wanted to update you on something I didn't think could wait any longer.

Although it may be a while before I really write about it, I wanted you to know that the Bishop of the Church I just left (after 15 years)...

DIED friday.

The pastor I spoke of ...his wife...

DEVASTATED.

Please keep her, his children, and the rest of their family and congregation in your prayers.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...