Thursday, December 13, 2007

If one mo' person...

ask me to do ANYTHING, it is ON!!!!

Okay I know I'm supposed to be writing about Church but as you can already see, I'm too busy doing everybody elses work to have a breather to write anything. You know, I'm grateful for a job. But I tell you the truth, folks ain't right up here. It's one thing to need assistance with your work, but it's an entirely different thing when you taking advantage of the staff charged with "assisting" you.

I mean, don't you have to be working yourself to need "assistance"? I'm a research assistant. Not a servant. I'm getting to my boiling point with my co-workers. I feel like lining them all up and just slapping them all one by one. *woooooooosaaaaaaaahhhhh*

Okay, I think I've vented enough. I gotta get back to our 2-day meeting. Hopefully I can write soon.

Keep me in your prayers!

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...