Monday, December 19, 2005

2005

Well i told Ms. not so CYMPLE that i was gonna steal it.... so here it goes. lol


MY BEST AND WORST OF 2005:

1) Was 2005 a good year for you?

it was the best of times… it was the worst of times.

2) What was your favorite moment of the year?

hmmmm… Good question. I’m praying this moment comes Sunday. If my Christmas wish comes true… TG, I and the kids will be over my parent’s house celebrating and fellowhiping all together. My favorite people all under one roof. I know that’ll be my favorite moment.
My favorite moment thus far is the first time TG and I really looked at one another and proclaimed our love for each other. It was so fairy tale-ish. Awww… sniff sniff. I love that ole crazy man.


3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?

The day TG and I broke up. It was the worst 7 days of my life. lol (I didn’t think it was funny then)

4) Where were you when 2005 began?

Church. Then a house party…err gathering. (see here please)

5) Who were you with?

Family and Friends. Yet…alone still. Weird times.

6) Where will you be when 2005 ends?

AT church. Hopefully with my BABY. I would love to see my parents too. :)

7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?

TG and/or Parents… and my church family.

8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005?

I don’t do them. I strive to start afresh/anew with each new day. I don’t wait a whole year to try and get something right.

9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?

Nope.

10) Did you fall in love in 2005?

boy DID i!! *looking googly eyed.* I’m in luuuuub.

11) If yes, with who?

Okay if you don’t know this. Leave now! lol Or just read any post since april this year. lol

12) If yes, do they know?

They betta. *wink*

13) Are you still in love with them?

Yup. Dangerously so. Nauseatingly so. lol

14) You regret it?

No. And if he knows whats good for him, he won’t make me.

15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?

Yup. I’m not sure how I can break up with folks I wasn’t going with…but I did. Lol (read here)

16) Did you make any new friends in 2005?

Not really. Besides TG and his family/friends. I haven’t been out to make new friends. *shrug*

17) Who are your favorite new friends?
see above answer

18) What was your favorite month of 2005?

July. It was hot and pretty. TG and I were still fresh and lovey dovey. Way before the drama, and money prollems. Before reality really hit. It's also my burfday month. AND…. It was just a good month. It doesn't need any more explanations. Hmph.

19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005?
No and I’m mad. *pouting*

20) How many different states have you traveled in 2005?

hmmmm… TO or THROUGH? Lol Okay, okay okay… To. Ummm.. 3.

21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
No. Thank you Jesus!

22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?

Yup. Everyone I’ve ever loved/cared about run through my mind at LEAST once in a year….so I’ve thought about them and missed them.

23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?

uhh… dunno. Can’t really remember what I’ve seen. *Thinking hard.* I guess that means none of the movies I saw were really that good.

24) What was your favorite song from 2005?

well…. Good question. I think the album came out last year…but I heard it this year…so um... it’s Tye Tribbett’s “Everything medley”. Man his CD is off tha CHAIN!! (sample here)

25) What was your favorite album from 2005?

Besides the above? Okay... I know... it wasn’t from this year. Um okay… so from this year…. Hmmm… Canton Jones’s new CD…. Love Jones. It’s hotttt… (check it out)

26) How many concerts did you see in 2005?
None. But I was in 3.

27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?
no.

28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005?
nope.

29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?

Nope. Unless you count my motrin popping during that one week every month.

31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
hmmmm…lemme think on it and get back to you.

33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?

Dunno. It has to be a really good one cuz I haven’t found out about it yet.

34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005?

Not intentionally. There was a guy that I just didn’t have the heart to tell “u have NO chance with me” to. So I let him call and call and call. I feel bad cuz eventually he got the pic, but was mad I just wasn’t completely honest with him upfront. I’m sorry guy.

35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005?
Yeah. I don’t care to elaborate.

36) How much money did you spend in 2005?
More than I had. On things I didn’t want to spend it on. But not nearly enough on things I desired.

37) What was your proudest moment of 2005?

Becoming "mommy 2" to two lil precious rugrats! lol I love those kids.

38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?

didn’t really have one. YES! *praying i didn't jinx myself* ha.

39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 what would it be?
The months prior to meeting TG. I'd prepare myself a little more. Pay off some bills, get some stuff in order, get as much sleep as possible...etc.

40) What are your plans for 2006?

Live well, Laugh often, Love a lot.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...