Monday, December 12, 2005

Suspicions Confirmed

well ya'll....

*i DO have tendonitis. ( in other words...Sway will not be bloggin til '06 unless i can remember pswd to audioblog) You wouldn't believe how painful this ish is to type. And i'm too hardheaded to peck, peck, peck, with just my left hand.

*TG and I are still confused about our marriage date although the wedding date is still standing strong for Sept.

*i am officially addicted to Orange Listerine

*i'll quietly admit...Raven Symone and I do kinda favor. ( i have better proof at home. I'll upload more recent pics of me. You'll see... it's freaky. I will discuss/dedicate a post to this alarming revelation in '06)

raven sway


raven

*Monday really does come right after Friday. (Saturday? Weekend? What's that?)

I'm weird.

Really weird.

And I don't wanna be. But being an only child kinda messed with my brain and enhanced my creativity/ imagination abilites.

I do retarded stuff so much I actually think it's normal behavior. I wish someone would have told me to stop sooner. I might not get the "girl u crazy" stares from TG so much. lol *shrug*

* Counting your anniversary by months is about the cheesiest thing a couple can do. (so i can't wait to hit the year mark in March cuz TG and I shole be dining out and splurging on cards ERRY month lol We so cheesy)

* Driving with a splint gives you sympathy "lane changes". Neegros act like they can't let a sista out or over usually. Unless it's a dude trying to holla at you THROUGH your rolled up window. Of course he let you out then... But anywho... neegros will see you trying to get in the lane and speed up so much they almost hit the back of the car in front of them. WTH? Is it really THAT serious? Anywho...since the wrist splint's been on, folks been having pity on my non-driving self and letting a sister out and ova. Thank yer. :)

* Green vitamins taste much better than red vitamins.

*I WILL be one of the millions of lazy, procrastinating, no saving, folks at the mall on DEC 24th trying to buy ERRY BODY's gift with a hun-ed(read: hundred) dollas. *smh*

*i'm really addicted to blogging cuz my wrist is hurting like a *insert appropriate bad word* and I'm still typin.

Aaaaaaaaaanywho

HAVE a WANDA-FUL HOLIDAY. holla atcha girl via email or comment section. I need a little love since i can't type no mo. *sniffle, sniffle* Guess I can catch up on my blog reading now. :)

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...