Friday, October 21, 2005

Alrighty then…

So Grayse tagged me to do a mime… and I haven’t done one in a while. So I figured it would be a great way to close out the week by spending the next few minutes of my ½ day of work…goofing off on my blog! Yay!

7 things I plan to do before I die:
Learn how to cook a goooood soul food meal from scratch and in less than an hour. (what? I’mma learn. You watch.)
*Hear my OWN music on the radio
*Pay off “The Woman”
*Learn sign language fluently
*Spend time in Ethiopia
*Write a book
*Marry TG have 2.5 children…and a dog…and get my darn house on the top of the hill…umm…with a white picket fence. lol


7 things I can do:
*Karate
*Find the silver lining in any cloud
*Eat waffles with my syrup, have coffee in my sugar, and grits in my jelly all at the same time
*Get what I want
*Pee standing up. (I’m a pro. *poppin’ collar*)
*Pop my jaw bone
*Learn any dance, song, speech, script…etc… in 20 minutes.

7 things I cannot do:
*Get ready in less than 30 minutes.
*Skate. (darn weak ankles)
*Successfully lie to my parents. (lawd knows I’ve tried)
*Take too much BS/drama
*Rap. (oooh… I gotta be the worse rapper EVER)
* Hmmmm…write a full post without using these “…”
*Hold a grudge.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
*Assertiveness
*Transparent eyes (meaning…that when I look them in the eyes… I feel as if I can see right through them)
*Chivalry
*Ability to keep me smiling/laughing
*Voice tone/Diction/language (they ALL matter)
*Veins in the arms. (don’t ask me why that turns me on but it does. BAD)
*Their attraction to me. (what?…him liking me turns me on…lol)

7 things that I say most often:

“huh”
“say that one mo’ ‘gain”
“hey baby”
“I’m sleepy”
“allllll-righty then”
“night night”
“get’cho hand out my pocket!” (naw I’m kidding…sorry)
“ay, lemme call you right back”

7 celebrity crushes:
Terrence Howard… and I been on him waaaay before he started getting all this air time. In fact… I wrote a post in my other blog on March 02, 2004 about my celebrity crushes… I’ll just stick with those answers.
* Jalen Rose
* Jason Weaver ~uh...i'm not quite sure why i like him. just do. *shrug*
*Michael Jai White ~ lawd that man is fine. *fainting repeatedly*
* Morris Chestnut
* Jason George
* Mike Bibby
*Terrence Dashon Howard
*Khalil Kain

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...