Friday, October 14, 2005

Sway's Garden

Did I ever mention how great TG is? *insert googly eyes and sigh* I know I talk a lot about our “issues” and his “baggage” and my “insecurities”. But… TG really IS a wonderful guy.

I think the last picture post I did was from all of the Birthday presents TG bought me….which was end of july. Well… I guess since I was so responsive, and because he loves me so much, TG has made it his mission to keep me with some fresh roses. Seriously, EVERY WEEK since the end of july, TG has bought me a dozen roses and a card...just because. Here are a few of my favorites from over the months. (I know, I lost 3908423432 cool points for taking pictures of my roses... and then to top it off, they probably all look alike. haha)


roses1


These were my very first roses from him

roses2
These were my favorite...and my co-workers favorite (haha)They bloomed so wonderfully...if you saw them in person, you'd understand what i meant. I had to take two pictures of it. lol
'roses3

roses4
These are my "Spring" roses. They brightened up my day. You wouldn't believe the color from these roses...and the yellow vase made it even more spring-like.

roses5
These didn't bloom as well, but they were still pretty. I think this set was the first "red" roses I've gotten from him. I didn't mind since there were other colors in there too. lol

roses6
These are my "FALL" roses. My second favorite. The peach's and the whites were BEAUTIFUL. Of course he had to get a matching vase. haha. I currently have 3 orange vases, 2 yellow vases 3 clear vases, 1 blue and one red vase. *smh*

roses7

And here's my little desk "shrine" to everything TG. lol. Well...it's actually bigger now since i have more pics, more cards...and more flowers...but i took it last month...so...*shrug*.

It’s gotten to the point now that I had to actually tell him last week to STOP with the flowers. Lol. Not because I don’t like them. I REALLY do and I make sure he knows that with each new dozen roses/vase/card trio. BUT now its to the point where I’m like… hmmm… he’s dishing out a lot of unnecessary money and Lord knows we NEED ever nickel, dime, quarter we have. So last week I thanked him and told him… “baby, you’re too good to me. You don’t have to buy me anymore roses. He smiled and said okay….

Today, he got me these… lol
flowers
There's daisies, honeysuckles, sunflowers,purple daisies, purple pansies...and etc. They are beautiful...and they smell so fresh!
flowers1

Awwww… the man just won’t stop. He’s obsessed with showering me with roses and cards. I love it… I really do. Even though I’m putting my foot down and forbidding him to buy me any flowers for at least a month. lol

Of course my co-workers are gonna be mad. I think they enjoy his display of love even more than I do. You should see them… every Friday or Monday, they come by my desk and gawk at the new ones I got. They compliment him on how he coordinates the roses with the vase. They smell them and “ahhhhhhh”. They gaze at me and tell me how lucky I am. One new woman doesn’t even know my name because she’s been calling me “Rose” since she got here. lol. He definitely has a fan base here at the job.

Everyday when my day gets stressful, I look up at the beautiful blossoming flowers he’s so graciously given me and I smile. I love him. I can hear him whispering to me as he always does,
“Baby, you deserve the best. And I’m gonna spend the rest of my life doing whatever it takes to give you just that.”

Just the little things like that makes him stand out over any man I’ve ever known. I can’t imagine what my life would be like with anyone else…and I don’t want to. All of my ex’s balled into one Super-Ex couldn’t even put a match to him. He does it for me. I got it bad. And it’s great to know that he got it just as bad. Even if he never buys me a rose again, I think I’ve had enough to last me a lifetime….and I’ll spend my life letting him know that. Today is one of those days I wish I would have given him the url to my blog. I’d let him know again that I’m ready to spend the rest of my life with him. Garden or no garden. Through sunshine or rain. I’m his. Wholly. Completely. Sincerely.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...