Friday, September 16, 2005

So it's friday and I'm in agonizing pain because of the body cramps i'm having on account of my monthly visitor. I hate this because it's not just that my stomach hurts... no no no... that would be bearable...but i'm losing iron, which makes me sleepy and cold. My entire freaking BODY is in pain... even my knees and eyelashes (no seriously). I look like crap since i was late cuz i tried to sleep as long as possible since the pain kept waking me up during the night. I'm hungry cuz i haven't eaten anything cuz i'm too tired and in too much pain to get up and go find food. And i can't take my drugs until i eat. I mean you don't understand. I am DRAINED...like i just ran 10 marathons or something... I didn't even feel like sitting up this morning. It was WORK trying to get outta the doggone bed... and not to mention having to come to work and pretend to be happy and productive.So now u want me to read and type and answer questions and stuff. How about a NO!!!!! I HURT. Leeeeee me Lone!

Ok. Now that i'm done venting.

How is everyone this beautiful friday morning? :)

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...