Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Fruity Cars, Broken Weddings… uh switch that…

So I was hoping to come in today and tell you guys how TG and my first counseling session went… but…err.. we didn’t make it. Is that a bad sign?
Man, this weekend was crazy. It was a good crazy for the most part. TG and I got a taste of how it would be when we get married and start living together. The reason… well… I pretty much was stranded at his house while my car was being “fixed”. *sigh* Yeah right. Fixed nothing. No one knows what’s wrong with it. Every place I go, they put it on the diagnostic machine and tell me that I have a small leak. But NO ONE can find it…and no one knows why my “check engine light” is on. *sigh* I still can’t pass emissions and I have until Friday to get my tag. *panicking*
I took off last Friday and this Monday to ENSURE that I’d have enough time to get the car fixed and go get my emissions test. Yeah…that didn’t happen. I dished out all my money only to be told, “um, Ma’am…we can’t do anything with this car…you might wanna take this to the dealership.” Yuck! I hate it. It sucks! *throwing a tantrum* So now I have to plan to take the car to the dealership all early in the morning tomorrow… then wonder what they’ll find, how long I’ll be carless…and how much is all this gonna cost. I’m not excited AT.ALL.

So, we missed our counseling session cuz we had to go pick up my car all late from the shop way ‘cross town. We rescheduled it for this Saturday. *sigh* We’ll see.

Moving along….

I went to a gay wedding this weekend.

Okay wait… that didn’t come out right.

What I meant to say is… I went to a wedding of a gay err...reformed man. It was…INTERSTING to say the least. I was very amused. Dude was OBVIOUSLY “on the other team”. In fact…he’d said so many MANY times during his life. So it’s not speculation or rumors. He was gay and proud. Dude was flamboyant with it. But, he got saved…and says God showed him the err of his ways… NOW, he’s very much in love with his best friend…a 350+ pound diva who knew him in all his stages… straight, bi, gay, REALLY gay, and now…reformed straight. She’s always loved him and stuck by his side through it all. I guess once he got saved and changed teams again… he realized he was in love with her…so he and his best friend tied the knot. Nice concept. But VERY weird to see. Trust me.

It was the weirdest wedding I’ve EVER seen. Imagine all these guys with lip gloss and shiny nails walking down the aisle twisting harder than the heavy set masculine looking bridesmaids. *shuttering* It was funny. But I have to give it to the couple. They did seem to really be in love with each other. I’ve never heard anyone shout their vows as loud as he did. Even though he still had that “gay man lisp” (how come the effeminate ones all have that lisp and do that same head movement?) and his movements were still very suspect…He convinced me that he was FOR REAL for real about loving her and wanting her to be his wife. lol
I’m glad they at least trying to do right. It was really interesting.

What do ya’ll think about that? Do you think that openly gay men can change and be happy with a woman? Just curious.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...