Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Missin me

Over the past week... about a million things happened that I told myself I was gonna blog about once I got the time. Well the time is here... and not one of the crazy events/situations/emotions/thories/etc that I wanted to discuss so badly when it happened...strike me as something worth writing about today. As usual,I've been doing alot of thinking...and alot less talking and writing.

The problem is that with all this thinking going on... I'm still no closer to an answer or a solution for all these questions and unknowns in my head. I'm soooo blessed and I know it... but there are times when I just can't seem to perk up and be grateful...or happy. Where's that joy that I had just last week? How can it go so suddenly? What's so different about today than last tuesday? I don't know. I'm not really depressed or melancholy... I'm just not my usual bubbly self. I'll be glad when I get back though. I miss me. I miss me alot.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...