Friday, May 21, 2010

Nuthin Much

WEEK ENDING
So I see friday has snuck up on me again.
I am not mad at that. I'm enjoying this role reversal. My week days are flying by and I'm actually able to take my weekends nice and slow. Amazing isn't it? This weekend is probably the last weekend I'll be able to say that. With next week comes a slew of activities. I'm looking forward to them and dreading them all at the same time.


BUDGETING

With the sun making it's wonderful appearance for longer this time of year, everyone and their mama is planning a cookout, a getaway, a b-day party, and yada yada yada. Um... I just got back to working so I'm not really ballin right now. Can we please stay in somewhere and play a relaxing game of Uno? Checkers anyone? All of this clubbing and eating out is wearing my pockets down to the lint. I've been trying to keep to a budget, but I tell you it's hard. Usher's hands are still in my pockets. Sure, when he gets some mula I'm sure to return the favor...but dang chile... I'm trying to save. I did pretty good earlier this year. I had a nice chunk of change. I was so excited. Thinking about how much I could save before my big day. I was super crunk! But then my car had other plans for the money. I spent an obscene amount of my savings keeping my car in good shape. *sigh* Well at least I had it to spend right?

PARTYING
Ya'll know in 2 months, your girl will officially hit the Big Three - Ooohhh! Yup, I am definitely trying to get my grown and sexy on. I've been hype about the upcoming birthday for like...the last 2 years. lol I'm am soooo ready to leave my 2o's behind. Bye bad habits and stupid mistakes. Here I come 30. Improved, Polished, Experienced and ready to go! Lets do it!

Well enough of that. Blogging is tiring. I still have an hour before I get off of work. I need to take a walk around the office and see if I can wake up. Later.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...