Monday, May 22, 2006

I HAVE...

~Lived in the garage of someone else’s house.

~Walked in on my parents having “relations”.

~Had nights where I literally thought when I went to sleep, I’d never wake up again.

~Fell down 2 flights of wooden stairs

~Had out of body experiences.

~Slept through an entire day and a half without waking up for the restroom, food, or water.

~Been chased through Washington DC by a homeless man.

~Lied half of my life about where I lived and why people couldn’t come visit me.

~Sang at the age of 10 with people from around the world for a special world chorus at stone mountain.

~Broken my collar bone

~Seen a "miracle"

~Heard over 10 operas in their entirety

~Become addicted to the taste of vitamins.

~Had my best friend and boyfriend hook up behind my back.

~Worn cross colors.

~Ran from a poodle

~Threatened to jump out of a moving car

~Laughed at a handicap joke

~Shared one chicken sandwich and a water from BK for lunch almost everyday for about 4 months with one my ex boyfriends.

~Taken home a roll of toilet tissue from work

~Never seen MJ’s “Thriller” all the way through with out covering my eyes or changing the channel

~Been on the news and in a newspaper.

~Fell asleep while driving

~Thrown up on someone

~Been in the front seat of a car where the hood came up while driving 80+ miles in the fast lane of I-20 (JUST like in tommy boy)

~Went to work and did absolutely NOTHING for the entire 8.5 hours I was there

~Been stalked

~Kissed a woman

~Cried because I hit a squirrel

~Walked right by someone I know and honestly didn’t see them.

~Been called a lot of “names” because of my poor eyesight and the above statement.

~ Dated someone famous

~Memorized the tag number of a random red car in 1987 because my I bet my dad that I’d remember it forever. (and I still remember it now…unfortunately, I DON’T remember what I was supposed to win for that bet. lol)

~Made up my mind to give up meat forever, only to go to Popeyes and order me some wangs (read:wings) and red beans and rice the very next day.

~Cheated on 2 of my 3908234234 boyfriends.

~Never told either one and will deny it forever.

~Been seriously proposed to 4 times.

~Slapped someone in the mouth.

~Worn blue contacts

~Broken up with someone for no real reason

~Put make up on my toes to cover a blemish

~Physically fought a guy

~Been covered in ants

~Cut someone’s gums (until they bled) with my fingernail.

~Never lit a match

~Spent 3 year of my life logging my thoughts on this crazy blog! Sheesh!

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...