Thursday, February 16, 2006

You know how i do...

My goodness it's beautiful today. These past two days has had me excited about the spring. I love warm weather. I guess it's the clothes-hater in me. Coats and sweaters and boots make me VERY irritated. I feel all bulky and restricted. I like to be free. FREE, I say!

It's too bad i haven't been able to go out and enjoy the weather. I can tell it's wonderful out there by looking out of my office window. For the last 30 minutes I've been watching folks stroll, looking at building construction accross the street, and admiring the trees dancing in the light, crisp air. I love looking outside. I always get lost in my thoughts. I looked out today and reminisced about the many phone conversations TG and I had during my lunch hour at that very window seal. I smiled.

Wow. I'm really getting better. Not that i thought I wouldn't. But it's amazing the peace God's been giving me. I agree with our old pastor. It IS much easier to heal and move on without contact. I haven't heard from TG since i told him that Baby was gone.
Of course it did a lil something to my ego that the neegro didn't even call back to see how a sista was, lol.. but i am really glad i don't hear from him or see him. It's easier to move on this way.

Did you know that there are more cars on the road with sunroofs than not?
Okay well... i'm not sure how true that is, but from my year worth of looking down at cars from this window... that's what i've come up with.
Please don't ask why i'm rambling about sunroofs. lol

I dunno. I'm in such a good mood for valentines to have just been tuesday and a sista did nothing but go to dinner with her parents. lol.

I'm actually happy these days. I like it. I'm finally beginning to enjoy life. A sista done got her hair did... nails and toes did... bought a few outfits... and now that the sun's not playing peek-a-boo anymore... I think some new shades are in order. I wanna be straight Diva'd out this spring. Now all i gotta do is get back in that gym. I haven't done a curl or sit up since September and it shows. lol :( But I'm gonna get it together. I'm back people!

The SWAY IS BACK! *running around the office and trying to pop the valentine's day balloons*


WHUUT!!!

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...