Thursday, February 09, 2006

Some folks really don't change

Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2006 3:47:28 pm
To: prvbs31_woman
From: xxxxxxxx xxx
Subject: Anthony Bxxxx

Hi you dont know me but I saw you on anthony friends list. I just wanted to let you know that Anthony Bxxxx is a liar and a cheater. He have 2 kids and live with his baby mother. You may not be messing with him but I am sending this message to everyone he knows. He goes around the net and try to get to know women so he can sleep with them. So please beware of Anthony bxxxx from Arkansas. Lying bastard like him.


This is the email I received yesterday in my yahoo mailbox. Out of curiosity, I looked on Anthony’s yahoo list just to see how many people was on his list and got this message.

53 women.

After laughing for a while, I shook my head in approval. Hopefully this little mass email was effective. I’m sure he was probably messing with at least 30 of them as we speak. Using some for sex. Others for money. Some for both. Some for back ups…since he has to keep his pimp game alive. Wouldn’t want to run out of cash flow…or sex flow. Yup. That’s the Anthony I knew. I figured he would have grown up a bit by now, but it seems that Anthony, my sweet charming Anthony, is the same piece of *insert choice word here* he was when we were dating.

You DO remember Anthony don’t you? AB. Mr. Ethereal. Mr. Prince Charming himself? Or the real him, "Mr. 3rd Least important person i'll ever meet"? Yup. This neegro ain’t changed.

I wanted to put him on blast like this when he hurt me. But I figured vengeance was Gods and I’d let God deal with him. Well this sista said to hell with all that. She gonna do her part to warn other women of him. Hey…I ain’t mad at her. Women need to know about no good people like Anthony. I hope it works though. *sigh*

I remember Anthony all too well. Smooth Talker. Nice lil southern drawl. Very attentive and curteous. The type of man that’ll ask you the right questions to give you the opportunity to start talking and sharing… in turn giving him the opportunity to show you he’s interested, and he’s a great listener. The type of man that tells you instead of coming to his house for a late night dinner and movie (which would lead to some other late night activities) he’d suggest that you two go out to a park and let him read to you his favorite book. He was the type of man that would look at you longingly and run to search his trusty dictionary to find the perfect word to describe you. He was the type of man who would tell you his dreams, his fears, his strengths and his weaknesses.

He was the perfect romancer.

I guess that’s why we ALL loved him. And who was he to turn away such beautiful loving women? *eye roll*

What scares me about this whole ordeal is that now that I’m reminiscing on how smooth, sexy, and laid back he was…I am not so confident that this little email will put an end his game. I hope some of the women will have strong enough will power to resist being sucked back in, but I got this sinking feeling in my stomach that at least half the women on that list will still mess with Anthony. And how many more didn't even recieve this message. I remember the night he accidentally left his phone at the house while driving MY car to the store. It rang so many times back to back that I got irritated and just wanted to see WHO and WHY was this person calling BACK TO BACK TO BACK for someone who obviously isn't gonna answer.

I was so surprised when his missed call list had different phone numbers each time. Going against my "never scroll through my man's phone" rule. I looked in his phone book. To this day, i have NEVER seen that many female names and numbers in my life. I only got to the letter D before he came back home. Anthony is on some ole... Wilt Chamberlin mess.

Either way… I pray for all those who come in contact with him. *lawd help them*
Cuz the sad part is that I know for a fact that what she know is only HALF the story. He had more that 2 kids when I knew him. So I can only imagine what he’s done since then cuz he isn’t too fond of protection …and the neegro won’t be too quick to do a pull out. *letting that sink in* Got-sta be mo’ careful. *smh*


So ladies…Men… I want your honest opinion about this. How do you feel about putting someone on blast like ole girl did? Do you think it was her place to do it? You think she was wrong? Let me know, I’m interested in hearing your opinion.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...