Friday, August 26, 2005

Know me

Got this a while back from tha kid... just now getting around to posting it. lol..

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

Name: Sway
Birthday: July 30th
Birthplace: ATL, GA born and raised shawty
Current Location:Lithonia, GA
Eye Color:Light Brown
Hair Color:Black
Height:5'2
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: Earthling
The Shoes You Wore Today: Orangy thongs with a small orange and white flower
Your Weakness: Men and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice cream
Your Fears:Falling out of God's will...trying hard and failing...and letting down loved ones...
Your Perfect Pizza:Lots of sauce (why they skimpy on the sauce?) and lots of pepperoni burnt and crispy! Mmmmmm.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: to be successful in my relationships w/ TG, family, friends and co-workers...and save money
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: *smh*
Thoughts First Waking Up: Yay I'm alive! Thanks God.
Your Best Physical Feature: depends on who ya ask. Mostly i get, Eyes, Smile, and Skin tone
Your Bedtime: ideally it's 10:15....although since i met TG, it's been more like 12-1am
Your Most Missed Memory: Hearing my grandparents telling me how proud of me they were. (RIP)
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi.....shhhh don't tell nobody. u know the "A" is a coke city.
McDonalds or Burger King: hmmmmmmm... dunno. it's a tie. I like McD's fries, apple pie and big mac and BK's fish sammich, whopper and onion rings.
Single or Group Dates: single. I like one on one time more. although tonight we're going on a group date. *kicking rocks*
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: uh neither... how bout some homeade sweet tea? Thanks. *"this is it" and "folks" have some pretty good tea*
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla Ice cream.... chocolate cake.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino
Do you Smoke: nope
Do you Swear: not anymore
Do you Sing: yupper
Do you Shower Daily:yupper. Gotta smell good. It’s a must.
Have you Been in Love: yupper. Don’t u read my blog?? lol
Do you want to go to College: uh... sure. although i've been already...i kinda wanna go back. Work is boring!! lol
Do you want to get Married: *blank stare*
Do you belive in yourself: yupper. I just have a hard time believing in others.
Do you get Motion Sickness: yupper.. i can't read in the car without feeling nauseous
Do you think you are Attractive: who wouldn't? lol. naw.. for real..yeah i do aight for myself. :)
Are you a Health Freak: nope
Do you get along with your Parents: usually...until i do something contrary to what they like...then they get all crazy on me.
Do you like Thunderstorms: nope. i like heavy rain...but not thuderstorms...cuz it's lightening if it's thundering...and i hate lightening!!
Do you play an Instrument: yup. piano, drums, clarinet... and i'm learning how to play the acoustic guitar.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: nope...oh wait... i had wine friday at the bachelorette party. Dang. Well besides that...nope.
In the past month have you Smoked: nope. Ugh!
In the past month have you been on Drugs: does theraflu count?
In the past month have you gone on a Date: yupper
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: yupper
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: heck no! Those things are mini heart attacks. sugared lard...ewww!
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: yup
In the past month have you been on Stage: yup. What a great feeling.
In the past month have you been Dumped: nope. *whew*
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: uh...define skinny dippin? lol
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: yup. i manage to steal a pen almost every week. sorry ya'll.
Ever been Drunk:not for real for real. i've been nice though
Ever been called a Tease: yup. story of my life. i can't help cuz u expecting me to put out just cuz i said you were cute and winked at u.ugh!
Ever been Beaten up: almost. *shuttering*
Ever Shoplifted: nope. my momma would kill me.
How do you want to Die:um... well...i was kinda hoping that i didn't have to… so let’s pretend I won’t. k? thanks!
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: i'm not sure if i'll ever grow up any more than i already have…which isn’t saying much. lol But if i did... i'd say Happy.
What country would you most like to Visit: Ethiopia

In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: don't have one. As long as it's his natural eye color... i'm cool. Men with color contacts...NOT.FOR.ME!!!
Favourite Hair Color: something dark
Short or Long Hair: short is my preference...but i don't mind long if it looks nice
Height: taller than me
Weight: hmm...if i ask him for one of his t-shirts to wear, and it fits like i bought it at baby gap...then he's too small. If i can't buy his clothes at a department store...then he's too big.
Best Clothing Style: matching. that's all i ask. That and um...please don't wear those white tube socks all pulled up...or with church shoes. ugh!
Number of Drugs I have taken: none... except prescription.
Number of CDs I own: i dunno. 30???
Number of Piercings: I’m down to 4 now
Number of Tattoos: none…right now.
Number of things in my Past I Regret: don’t know. Everybody’s on that… “I don’t regret anything cuz it shaped who I am today” bit…but really…I could definitely be better which leads me to believe that some things i've done in my past may have shaped me below ideal so...maybe if some thangs didn’t happen… or DID happen I'd be a better kind of different... so um…I dunno. I’ll say 3.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...