Monday, August 29, 2005

I suddenly...

...have the urge to be incognito. I guess that’s kinda hard since my pictures have been plastered up here for the last year or so. *shrug* Maybe people will forget. With each passing day…my face will be harder and harder to remember. Was my hair black or brown? Did I have a gap? What about freckles? Were her eyebrows the same length? Who cares?

I really wanna talk. I have so much to say….but I don’t know where to start…or how to say it. My life is so great. Sure there’s room for improvement. Better job…more money…less hours….I could be a little slimmer in the mid section and bigger in the rear section. lol. My teeth could be a little whiter. My student loans could be a lot lower. I’d love to owe no debt to any credit cards and etc… *shrug* But reality is… there will be trials... there will be heartaches...there will be mountains...there will be rain. If everything and everyone was completely perfect all the time...then what would we need God for? So yes...there are still things I could complain about or be unhappy about but… I don’t complain. I'm not unhappy. I just…can’t be. I can’t be sad because I am SOOOOOOO happy with the way God is allowing me to flow right now. I’ve never had such a peace and a sense of contentment the way I do right now. Knowing that I’m moving in the right direction and staying in His will while also having the desires of my heart is the best feeling I've ever experienced. It’s an indescribable feeling. If drugs feel anything like this then I finally understand why people use them. I guess I can finally say that I not only understand but I KNOW what the scripture means when it says that “the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:7). So much has been thrown my way since I truly decided to live my life for God, but one thing I can say is that His word is true. Psalms 34:13 says “Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all.” Indeed He has. The more I try to do right…the more evil seems to be present…the more drama seems to unfold…the more bills seem to pile up… the more things seem to go wrong. But what I now KNOW is that no matter what I go through…no matter what is thrown my way, as long as I keep praise on my lips and my eyes on God, He ALWAYS bring me out. He has never left me, never let me down, never forsaken me, never forgot about me. Everytime I have ever called on Him in sincerity, He’s always ALWAYS been right there.

Um…wow… I really wasn’t planning on going there. *shutting Bible and stepping down from pulpit* lol

It’s just so hard these days to contain what God is doing and has done in my life. Once I start thinking about His grace and goodness how can I NOT get happy? How can I NOT tell it?

Anyways… I know if I write anymore it’s gonna be a sermon. Haha. So I’ll just end this now. God Bless!

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...