Thursday, September 02, 2004

Simple

Well I've had a wonderful month full of exciting things to share but I dunno... I haven't really felt like sharing it. I've noticed that everyone seems to be going through this "blogger block" phase where it seems as if the passion for writing that was once was is now no longer. I must say, I'm proud of myself for sticking to something THIS long. I guess there's a first time for everything.

My life is simple right now. For a while it wasn't. I never blogged much about the unfolding drama in my life over the last 2-3 months but it was definitely there. My drama was thick like Monique. I mean seriously... I was in some stuff. But it's amazing how things just... melted away. I'm in a state of peace...I'm happy.

My mother's 50th Birthday Party was a few weeks ago. I'll have a few pics up whenever I decide to take them to get developed. I'm not good with that. Usually by the time I get a roll of film developed, I have the slightest idea what's on them. *haha* Oh well...I'm sure that won't happen with this. My momma is gonna want to see her pictures. I must say, the party turned out better than I thought it would. My mom's a planner and she has to have everything perfect... which was driving me COMPLETELY INSANE!! I was like.. "mom, just play music and let em eat! Problem solved!" (which is why i'd never have a party for myself, my party would really suck. lol) But of course my mom wanted games and giveaways, and contests and etc etc... So we slaved over that.... but it turned out to be wonderful. I had sooo much fun. But I'm really glad all that's over. The planning was too extensive for my taste.

My cousin doesn't hate me after all... but she's still holding a grudge and I know it. I'm a punk so I went to her baby shower. I felt like Zoe Mikeya (which is what she plans to name her little girl. Don't ask!!) shouldn't have to suffer because her mother got issues. Zoe has enough problems already and she isn't even born. So I bought Zoe some things... and headed on to the lil baby shower. My cousin gave me a hug...but you know... she just wasn't her usual self with me. We used to be like two peas in a pod. But I guess I've been replaced. Her other pregnant cousin, MeMe, was there and she seemed to have taken my place. It's all good. They actually looked cute sitting there together all big-bellied and tired. *lol* I have pics from this too. I'll probably get them developed the same time I get the others developed and post them then.

Man, I'm in a writing mood today.. but nothing I wanna talk about has any thing to do with each other... so I'd just be all over the place... so maybe i'll just stretch it out over a few days. Hmmm... yeah that's what I'll do. Soooooooooo... be on the lookout for my ramblings. Yay!

"When the answer is simple, God is answering." ~Albert Einstein

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...