Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Are you ready for some football!!!!!!

Yesssss siiiiiirrrrrrr... it's official....

I WILL be GLUED to the tv this monday night for the showdown. It's goinz down..... two outta of my three alltime favorites will be playing each other. EAGLES vs. VIKINGS... McNabb vs. Culpepper. Moss... Owens... ahhh.. how wonderful!! Aren't you excited!! Oh.. well.. sorry. I was.

Anywho... I'll move on... but just know I'm SUPER CRUNK about this game.

No wait... I just gotta say one more thing about Football! ALL MY TEAMS WON sunday! Anyone that knows me know that I am completely crazy about the falcons and have been since what... Chris Miller was the QB. *lol* So I'm glad to see them whip up on the 49ers Sunday! It did my heart good. Yay!

Aight... moving on. I was just listening to that new Destiny's Child song. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I mean, I like the band and all. I'm a sucker for some drums... whew lawd. I guess those days on Drum Core and Dance Team really hold a special place in my heart. But i dunno.. the beat sounded kinda off to me... bootleg even. I dunno. Maybe it'll grow on me.

I am soooooooo not excited about Hurricane Ivan. Ugh! I was supposed to be going to six flags friday night/saturday morning.. (Midnight on friday till 7am saturday) but now I dunno since I looked at the forcast for friday and it said heavy rains and winds. I'm not trying to be on the raggedy ole Scream Machine when Ivan is roaring his ugly head. So I'm not sure what's gonna happen with our six flags trip.

All I know is... I'm not trying to be on bed rest for 3 days like I was last year after riding the "Superman" ride. lol.

Anyways... i didn't really have much to say today.. and plus work has finally picked up at the ole office...so I'm not trying to write a novel today anyways...
Gone.

"Rules are made to be broken...but hearts are not." ~ Me



No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...