Thursday, September 09, 2004

Chyno...Shaq...Beef...and Journeys

aight... i'm mad. the haters voted Chyno off. I'm ashamed to say that i watch this stupid show...but after I saw Chyno on there...i had to watch just to get a glimpse of the sexiness... look at him!! ---> (Chyno)<---- And this pic...doesn't even do him justice. Ole girl was mad when they voted him off to. *haha* The game ain't gonna be the same now. I prolly won't even watch that mess anymore. (prolly will *haha*)

Speakin of mess... WHY did I hear Shaq rappin again on the Ryan Cameron Morning show? Ugh. Some people should just stick to basketball. I mean, he isn't horrible...but still, I wasn't feelin it. Then of course they kept playing the part where he was talking about Kobe. I think he said something to the fact of Him being like Puffy and Kobe's like Mase. haaaaaaaaa. At any rate... i think all this beef is crazy. Kobe is Kobe... Shaq is Shaq... why we gotta compare? Why must there be beef.

Speakin of beef, I've been thinking alot lately about going back to my old tradition of not eating any red meat. I did it for about 8 years and I just realized that I was soooo fine back then. *haha* I was cut.. like whoa. Of course I didn't think that then, but looking back on my pics... I wasn't bad at all. I'm trying to get there again. I don't eat that much red meat now anyways..so it shouldn't really be that big of a deal. I'll let you know how that goes.

Speaking of going, I really think I'm going on a journey I wasn't expecting. Okay... I never meant for this blog to be a journal about my dating life... but it kinda is huh.. lol. *you better not agree... stop shaking your head yes... i mean it!* So now, I feel compelled to share my dating experiences here... which is weird because I don't feel compelled to share anything else in my life here...but anywho..i digress. Back to this journey.... I have a friend. His name will remain a secret until further notice. *lol* But this guy ...i'm not quite sure what to say about him. Before we met, he was an enemy. See...we went to rival schools. In fact... We still hate each other for that. *lol* But once we met... our souls found playmates. We immediately took a liking to each other... and i was at my silliest when i was around him. He became one of my best friends. It was amazing. He offered to be my "big brother"...and I was loving it. I felt comfortable around him. And in little time... he learned more about me than some of the people that have known me for years and years. I began to relax around him, because he saw my MANY MANY flaws... yet he still stayed around. I found it easy to open up to him and just be plain ole Sway... the chipper Sway, the silly Sway, the talkative Sway... just Sway. And there we were together... just crusin along... on parallel streets going no where in particular.
Then one day it changed. Just like that I looked at him and saw something ...different... unique. I didn't just see a big brother. anymore. I didn't just see someone who makes me laugh and who i can be completely goofy around without wondering if he's gonna stop talking to me. I saw Him for ALL he was... and it was both wonderful and scary. I looked down and realized that we weren't on parallel roads at all...we were on the same road...and it felt like we were cruisin because he was carrying me the entire time and i didn't even realize it. He carried me because I didn't realize what was going on.. until now... and now that I came to... i realize that we aren't crusin at all... we're moving at full speed towards the unknown. If i had realized earlier that we were on the same road, on the same journey...i would have prepared for it.
Maybe taking extra time to pack more love and more affection... more openness and more caution. I would have brought my entire heart, body and soul. Maybe left my insecurities and doubts at home. If I would have known he'd be here... I would have prepared better for the trip. I guess you can't plan everything. I guess that's a good thing. Because if i had known that this journey was gonna take place, I may have not taken it... and possibly missed out on one of the best journeys I've been on.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science."
~ Albert Einstein

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...