Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Return of the Sway

I can't believe it's 4 days short of a year since I quit blogging. Blogging was my thang!! But you know when you have nothing left to say, it's time to pack up and go. One day I just decided to stop and I never really looked back.

Until now.

It amazes me how almost a year later, the urge to pour out my heart has returned. I doubt I'll post as much as before...but this blogging thing works wonders for my troubled mind.

Alot has changed in my life since last year. I lost a few pounds. Got a second job. And moved. Yup. I finally moved. lol

But honestly, as I read back over my life from '03-'06. I've realized that things haven't changed as much as I'd like. I'm still not fulfilled. I'm still aching for that companionship I talked about for 3 years.

Yeah, Usher and I are still together. In fact, my crazy behind moved 4 minutes away from him. He wasn't the only reason I moved there, but his proximity to the complex had a lot to do with my decision.

We've had some really great times and made a ton of great memories that I will always keep dear to my heart. As I reminisce, I realize how many of those times were SOOOOOO blogworthy. lol

But in true Usher/Sway fashion, we've had some really tough times. His need to chase paper and my need for attention is like the waves of the ocean crashing into a rock: a few crashes may not have too much of an effect, but after continuous contact the foundation slowly starts to erode.

What's so dangerous is that we're slowly falling apart with each argument, and we don't even realize it until one day, all of the little clashes turn into something that one of us can no longer deal with.

Sad thing is, my relationship with Usher isn't the only unfulfillment I currently have. It's like, I've been in this funk for almost a month and I can't seem to get out of it.

I figured maybe I can work through it here.
Anyways...we'll see.

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...