Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Reminiscin'......

TD was the closest thing to a boyfriend I've had since my '02 fiance fiasco. I talked briefly about him when I began my blog.
Even though I haven't mentioned him since December, I think about him every blue moon. Certain songs make me think of him...like anything by Patti LaBelle, Beyonce, or TI. And since it's been getting warm, memories of us last summer have been filling my head quite frequently. Upon thinking about our good and bad times, I'll smile and sometimes laugh quietly, then I move on.

Out of the blue, he called me saturday night just to say hi and to hear my voice. It stirred some things in me that I didn't realize was still there. How can love be dormant? How could all of the feelings I thought left when he left re-surface as soon as I hear his voice. We talked for hours about everything. I think we talked more saturday and sunday then we did the entire 6 months we were together. When we hung up, I felt like I was reliving his departure all over again. I wanted to cry and while I know why I don't really understand why. Why do I still have feelings for him? I've moved on...he's moved on. But "it's" still there... I still feel it for him...and I can tell he still feels it for me. I recently visited a blog talking about chemistry, but I don't remember whose blog it was ...and I'm to lazy to go through all my dailies to find out... but they posed a really good question about it. Does the chemistry between two people ever really go away? I mean I've liked the guys I've dated/am dating since TD and I split, but I haven't felt THIS kinda connection with ANYONE. And I don't know WHY i'm so drawn to HIM. We weren't good for each other. He didn't bring the best out in me, didn't treat me like I should have been treated, and didn't give his all. We didn't really complement each other and I'd almost swear we are from opposite ends of the earth...yet He's the one I was absolutely CRAZY IN LOVE with. Love is funny.
The guys I that seem to fit me so perfectly I never fall for...

No comments:

Intentional

Look at me being all intentional and stuff! lol I WILLED myself to remember and write in this blog before the year was out.  So proud that t...